Monday 24 November 2014

Today we want to wear...



Miu Miu biker clutch - Michael Kors Jersey Jumpsuit - Saint Laurent gold-plated ring - Love Art Wear Art Cala shoe boots

Its cold but sunny and I'm heading into town for a meeting so today I want to wear something comfortable and bold. I am a sucker for a jumpsuit and I have fallen for this jersey one with zip detail from Michael Kors. I would style it with a playful clutch and some bold gold jewellery and our eye catchy red Cala ankle boot. Cala is a fitted shoe boot with two elasticated gusset panels. This modern chelsea boot is very striking and minimal. The deep red colour will add instant drama to any outfit. The body panels are made from a mixture of dark red kid suede & leather with matching elasticated panels. It has a dark red patent leather curved counter and elegant 85mm covered heel.

Also available in black & tan... http://bit.ly/YWqshP

No comments:

Post a Comment