Monday 30 March 2015

LAWA Real Weddings - Jen & Paul

On the 23rd August 2014, Jen & Paul had their wedding at the Adam and Eve in London.

Jen looked beautiful in a low calf length prom style dress that showed of her sparkly Sabreen Antique peep toe heels perfectly. Her Love Art Wear Art shoes were the first and only pair of wedding shoes she tried on and the first item she purchased in preparation for their wedding. In fact, she chose her dress to suit the shoes! A girl after my own heart! I love that her sister Anna, also her bridesmaid, wore Love Art Wear Art shoes too :)


Jen: "Now, while I am yet to put our wedding photos in an album, I have put my shoes in a box frame & hung them on the wall. Perfect shoes for a perfect day."

All photos © Jennifer Thoroughgood

No comments:

Post a Comment