Wednesday 7 January 2015

LAWA Real Weddings - Sharice & Matthew

This lovely couple is Sharice and Matthew Hartley. Their wedding was on the 6th of September 2014 at the glorious Raithwaite Estate, Whitby. What a lovely setting, so stately and beautiful! Sharice is a definite Love Art Wear Art convert and I am so pleased to share her positive experience. 


Sharice: "My Kunja White heels were the most beautiful and comfortable pair of shoes I have had the pleasure of wearing. I have M.E. and have a lot of pain to contend with on a daily basis so heels are something of a rarity for me nowadays but these heels were still comfortable when I took them off after about 15 hours of wearing them. It's really hard to find comfortable wedding heels that look so beautiful! The grounds of our venue was extensive so we had a lot of walking to do and our 1950s rock and roll band at the evening reception meant a lot of dancing so these heels were well and truly tested for the comfort factor! But as well as being the comfiest heels ever they were truly stunning and got lots of compliments."


Sharice wore our Kunja White glitter heel peep toes. Sharice: "It had rained quite a bit on the morning so outside I had to raise the hem of my dress, all the better for showing off those glittery heels!"

All photos © Sharice Hartley

No comments:

Post a Comment