Monday 18 January 2016

LAWA Weddings - Danielle & Josh

Danielle and Josh had their wedding in the green and leafy Greenwhich. Danielle wore a beautiful beaded gown by Charlotte Wilden Bride. She teamed this elegant dress with our Anoush white & silver suede platform peep toe sandals. 




Danielle: "I really struggled to find anything that I wanted to wear let alone that I could justify paying paying the sometimes eye watering prices for however in my extensive search I came across a photo shoot and loved the shoes on the model. I was therefore delighted when I found that not only was I able to find them online, the price was reasonable. As much as I needed my shoes to have as high a heel as possible (my husband is 6 foot 8) I was taking the 'bury my head in the sand' approach to how much my feet were going to ache wearing them however I can honestly say that these shoes were the most comfortable heels I have ever worn. I managed 11am to 10pm which to me makes them worth every penny. Thank you so much Nicole, I look forward to finding any excuse possible to get them out again!"

All photos © Danielle Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment